Pat and I had so much fun being back for Christmas. On Christmas morning we got up at about quarter to five and made the 5 hour long journey back to Oconomowoc. We spent Christmas day with my mom's side of the family and then later in the evening went over to my cousin Maggie's house for what has become our traditional "friends" Christmas. Usually it is spent drinking margaritas and playing seriously competitive board games but we were a bit more tame this year since two of us are expecting. (We're totally on for next year, though!) Here is a picture of my great friends Lyndee, Katie, and Maggie.
On Wednesday, our little group from high school finally reunited. I had been trying to get us all together for months since it had been since our wedding that we've all seen each other. We had a great time catching up and reminiscing. I loved the background behind our picture...very appropriate. Poor Pat...he was rewarded for his patience at this little luncheon with a new Harley t-shirt from Milwaukee Harley.
Then that night we went over to my dad's house for "Festivus." :) It was great to see the whole family since it had been so long. I hadn't seen my cousin Andrea in a couple of years! Thanks to Liz (my step-mom) for a fabulous meal. I am looking forward to another party in the summer when Baby finally arrives.
Looks like my mom has to have a procedure done to her back. Hopefully this will alleviate some of her pain because this baby needs a grandma in tip top shape! Any prayers for her as she goes in for this surgery would be appreciated.


1 comment:
It was so great to see you guys and rub your beautiful belly! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by! I can't wait to meet Lil' Diddy!!!
XO Lyndee
P.S. I can play two notes on my harmonica so far....I think.
Post a Comment