Monday, March 10, 2008

Good News!

At the appointment today, Dr. Kohls did an ultrasound and realized that the baby had already moved all by itself. It is now head down and in the right position! We were so relieved. I didn't want to get the baby flipping procedure done, Pat didn't want to watch me have it done, and Dr. Kohls really didn't want to do it. We sure lucked out! So far I am showing no signs of having this baby in the immediate future so we just have to wait it out. Our doctor comes back from vacation on March 31st and hopefully anytime after that things will get moving. My last day of work is going to be next Thursday. I was going to work until the day but then I realized that with our Spring Break the week before my due date, it might just be a good idea to transition out then. Easier for me, my sub, and the kids. So I am officially unemployed (for the next 5 months) starting next week! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad the baby flipped on its own. I'm getting really excited for you:) Love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you didn't have to have the babyflipping thing done. I had that done with Aubrie and yes it hurt. My skin was actually raw afterwards. But it worked and she stayed head down after that. Anyways, hang in there. Only a couple of weeks left to go and happy delivery. Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

Hope the big day comes quick for you and things go smoothly--just a couple of weeks and you'll get to meet the little one who will change your whole life!!! Enjoy every minute....time goes so quickly!! Love you and good luck. Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

Thank God, yeah baby is in position......now we just wait, which is really hard.....can't wait to see him/her, Love Aunt Deb