Monday, April 21, 2008

New Pictures of Lillian







Wow! We have had a super busy past few weeks! Lots of visitors from back home in Wisconsin. My mom was here all last week which was so helpful. I now have to go back to doing the laundry, cooking, and cleaning myself! Lillian is definitely going to miss her morning bonding with grandma while mom catches up on an hour or two of sleep. Let's be honest...I am going to miss that too! My dad and grandma also came for a few days to meet her which was so much fun because I don't get a chance to see them very often. My grandma and grandpa Starke (aka Gigi and Opa) made the trip as well! We are definitely looking forward to coming back in May because we have to many more family and friends we want to show her off to. Pat is still working on getting a few days off but it will either be the second or third weekend in May that we will be back. For now we are just getting used to life as a family with Lillian (or Peanut as I tend to call her though Pat is not a fan). I am loving staying home and am so excited that I still have over 4 more months with her before I have to go back. I don't know how people can go back after just 8 weeks. Here are some recent pictures of her and some of our guests. She is already getting so big! She is starting to really focus on faces and objects when they are in front of her. Her cooing is absolutely adorable. She is really enjoying playing with her hands when I set them free out of her little mittens. She also has gotten Daddy wrapped around her little finger! He is such a sucker for her! Who wouldn't be though?

No comments: