We are almost sleeping through the night! The last few nights Lillian has been sleeping longer and longer. 3 nights ago she slept until 4 am. Last night it was until 5 am! Woo-hoo! I cannot wait until the day when I wake up to here her cry at 10:00 am....ha, yeah right! As long as we get at least 6 hours I can function normally.
She has been smiling more and more often lately. I am still trying to capture that big, gummy smile but it never lasts long enough for me to grab the camera. Soon though! Lillian's face has finally cleared up from her bout with baby acne. Once my camera batteries are charged I will put some pictures up!
Oh and we finally organized all of the clothes that she got from all of you and she has (drumroll) 27 outfits to wear between now and 3 months old! Plus, we have 3 storage containers of clothes for the next couple of phases. She is a lucky kid! Thanks!


No comments:
Post a Comment