Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Pics!







Here are some recent pictures of Lillian. We tried to do our own little photo shoot but I was not too thrilled with the results. So, we went to Sears and got real pictures taken of her and our little family. Once I get the cd back in August, I will post the professional pictures. This will have to do for now.

In baby news, Shay and Eric had a baby girl (Kate) on Thursday and Jim and Kat had a baby girl (Molly) on Sunday evening! So many new friends for Lillian! Congrats to the new parents!

Oh, and that is Lillian taking over our bed! What a princess!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Upholding my end of the grammar deal!

"This will have to due for now."

Due should be do, right?

I started our DC blog - not much there yet, but you can check it out :-)

jvcvindc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute. Glad I got to hold her up at the lake. Thanks for sharing. Aunt Deb