Wow, Lillian is 6 months old today! Where has the time gone? People always say, "they grow so fast." And you think, yeah, whatever. They're right! Looking back on the pictures from the day she was born to now is just amazing. She looks like she might have eaten that baby for as big as she is now. She has a little personality all of her own now too. She pretty much cannot stop laughing at Pat. It seems everything he says or does is hilarious to her. I am definitely not hilarious like Daddy but I am a good cuddler and excellent singer (though Pat would not agree). I am sure I have said it at each stage, but this is by far my favorite.
We're at Grandma's this weekend so I will use her good computer to try and post some recent pictures. Oh, and we got her costume. She's going to be a little monkey. She smiled the most at that costume while we were shopping for it so I assume that's what she wants to be. I don't care as long as people give us candy and don't ask if she's a boy! As it turns out, it doesn't matter if a baby girl is dressed all in pink with a ribbon in her hair, some person will always ask, "what's his name?" His name is Lillian, man!


1 comment:
I know! Anne can be dressed head to toe in pink with bows on her shoes and someone will say "How old is he?" Are you blind?!?!
Six months already? That really did fly by. Anne's first birthday was this weekend, which is amazing to me. Where did my baby go?!
Post a Comment