
Lillian and I finally got to meet Shay's little girl, Kate, on Saturday. What a pair of well behaved babies! They sat quietly while the moms ate lunch and caught up. Afterward, I just had to hold that cute little baby! I thought that Lillian might get jealous if I held Kate but she actually reached out and grabbed her little hand. (And because she is teething promptly wanted to gnaw on her a little bit...) I can't believe that Lillian was as small as Kate just 3 months ago. These kids grow fast!

After we met up with Shay, we stopped by to "see" Madeline. Madeline is my friend Kate's baby (although she hasn't been born yet!) She is due any day now so Lillian just sat on Kate's lap and patted her tummy. She is anxious to meet her as we all are. Hurry up Baby Risk!
I'm so glad that Lillian has some/will have some little friends to play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment