Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have already been reduced to tears and it is only 8:00 in the morning. This morning (while in the bathtub after a MAJOR poop explosion), Lillian said, "Mama." It was so cute, especially since she has been saying "Dada" for like 5 months and I have been very jealous. Pat swears he has heard her say it before but I never have. Bonus: we got it on tape since we were taping her very necessary bath. So far I think my Valentine's day is going well ;) I think I am even going on a date with my hubby tonight! It has been a long time since we have had a night out-just the two of us!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Glad today is going better than yesterday!

I'm not sure we were "ready" for #2, (Sam wasn't!) but apparently God decided we were :)

arnesona said...

That is awesome!! I can't wait until Collin can talk!! I know I hate teething too!