Thursday, April 16, 2009

I need your ideas!

We've been on table foods for a while now, but I am starting to feel like I am feeding her the same 5 or 6 things over and over again. I want her to eat nutritiously but I also want her to actually enjoy the taste so she will eat it. Here's what we've been doing a lot of lately:

Meals/Side Dishes:
scrambled eggs
mac & cheese
spaghetti/ravioli/buttered noodles & parmesan
grilled cheese
cut up lunch meat
mini pancakes/waffles
oatmeal
yogurt
cottage cheese

Snacks:
puffs
goldfish
string cheese
cheerios
breakfast bars
graham crackers

She does baby food for fruits and vegetables still. Doesn't really like them any other way yet-except bananas.

Sometimes we can just give her what we eat, but other nights, like tonight, when we have chicken caesar salad, it doesn't work out so well.

So I ask all you mommies out there, what else can I feed this kid?

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Sadly, you covered everything we feed Annie. We used to do an egg scramble thing where we'd put cheese, diced lunch ham, and peas in her eggs. Kind of a one-dish baby meal. Good luck!