Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I know, I know...slacker!

Haven't posted in a month and I am sorry to all my loyal readers. It has been a busy couple of weeks with more busyness ahead. Today was a little different as Lillian is sick so I stayed home with her. The poor thing was up coughing ALL night! I took her to see the doctor today and confirmed that she has pink eye in both eyes, a bad cold, and an ear infection. Yuck. We are doing lots of cuddling, reading books, watching cartoons and drinking Pedialyte like fiends. Kids are much better tempered than adults when sick, I've decided. She was up at 2am and wanting to play. I guess when you can't stop coughing and have to be up, why not go play with your toys?

In potty news, she is asking to go on the potty all the time. She actually peed on the potty with Grandma Thuente last weekend twice while Pat and I were in North Dakota. Today she did a #2! Most of the time she likes to sit on it with books about going potty but any time she produces something, it is cause for much celebration. I think I need to start the potty training sticker chart as extra motivation. I would just love to be diaper free soon!

Hard to believe she'll be 2 soon!

No comments: