Monday, August 23, 2010
PT-Day 3
Well yesterday was the last day of the 3 day potty training. Is she a full trained two year old? No. I did everything exactly like I was supposed to but she just wasn't able to train that way. I would not say the program is a total disaster though. She has learned to feel when the pee/poop is coming, but she just needs to be a little better about sensing it BEFORE it happens. She is also very comfortable in her undies. I am going to continue to keep her in undies and pull ups. We have said goodbye to regular diapers. She does stay dry all night and at naptime which is huge. I am very proud of her because she worked so hard to try to keep her undies dry. It is a lot of hard work to learn to do the opposite of what you have known your entire life. She will get there I know. We just need to do it at her pace not mine. The journey continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Keep the faith! It will happen!
Our "3-Day" potty training took about a week...hang in there! And don't forget the power of M&Ms...1 for pee, 2 for poop :)
Post a Comment