I woke up at 5:45 on Monday morning to take a pregnancy test. Pat was still asleep in bed when I brought the test results in. It was...inconclusive. We couldn't quite tell if the second line was a real second line or not because it was sooooo pale. So we spent about an hour looking at. One of us would hold it and the other would walk across the room to see if it was visible from 10 feet away or not. Finally, I decided to call the First Response operator to get her input. She said that any line means a positive. I was still not convinced and neither was Pat. So, I made an appointment for the following day with my doctor. It was very hard to sleep that night! When we went in I took another test in the office and Pat and I waited in the room for her to come back with the results.
When she walked into the room and said "Congratulations!" I instantly started to cry. Pat had a huge smile on his face. At first I was a little disappointed that I was not able to surprise him with the news but I actually think it was kind of fun to find out together. We have been trying to become parents for a long time now and finally we will be! Ever since then, I have been feeling like I have so many things to do! Our due date is April 2nd, 2008 which I know will come so quickly.


1 comment:
Thank you so much for creating a blog. It is fun to keep updated on the process. Congratulations to you both!! Love you, Angie
Post a Comment