On Saturday during the day I went over to my dad's house where I saw some more of my relatives and had some lunch. We also played a game of Scene-It where the Kuecherer women were victorious! After that, I went over and saw my friend Katy and her little guy, Jaxson. He is sooo adorable! She is lending me all of her maternity clothes because she rocks and is my size! Thanks again, Katy!! Then Katy and I met up with Lyndee, Maggie, Katie, Heidi and Kristi (Lyndee's roommate) for the absolute worst dining experience of any of our lives. We were at Rock Bottom for four hours! It took forever to get a table, all the food (except mine) was messed up, and the two pregnant women (see below) were getting a little upset because waiting to eat is not something we enjoy doing! Despite that, we still did have a good time catching up and celebrating my 27th birthday (aka Dragonfest 2007). I cannot believe how old I am getting. Nor, can I believe how big I am getting. All of a sudden I had a belly growth spurt last week. I am pretty sure I must be sticking it out in this picture though! I must be trying to look as pregnant as Katie! She has several weeks on me so I better not push it! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts! The picture above is a gift I got from my Aunt Tammy. This is an actual intersection in Brookfield she happened to stumble upon. It looks perfect hanging in our living room. We think it's pretty awesome!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Birthday Weekend
On Saturday during the day I went over to my dad's house where I saw some more of my relatives and had some lunch. We also played a game of Scene-It where the Kuecherer women were victorious! After that, I went over and saw my friend Katy and her little guy, Jaxson. He is sooo adorable! She is lending me all of her maternity clothes because she rocks and is my size! Thanks again, Katy!! Then Katy and I met up with Lyndee, Maggie, Katie, Heidi and Kristi (Lyndee's roommate) for the absolute worst dining experience of any of our lives. We were at Rock Bottom for four hours! It took forever to get a table, all the food (except mine) was messed up, and the two pregnant women (see below) were getting a little upset because waiting to eat is not something we enjoy doing! Despite that, we still did have a good time catching up and celebrating my 27th birthday (aka Dragonfest 2007). I cannot believe how old I am getting. Nor, can I believe how big I am getting. All of a sudden I had a belly growth spurt last week. I am pretty sure I must be sticking it out in this picture though! I must be trying to look as pregnant as Katie! She has several weeks on me so I better not push it! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts! The picture above is a gift I got from my Aunt Tammy. This is an actual intersection in Brookfield she happened to stumble upon. It looks perfect hanging in our living room. We think it's pretty awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So awesome! I can't believe that is an actual picture. How cool!
You look SO CUTE! I am excited to see your pregnant belly in person at Thanksgiving! You will definitely be showing then!
Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment