After the appointment, I got to pick up my car. It has been in the shop all week because I got rear-ended last week by a high school age girl who was chatting on the cell phone and not paying attention. Luckily no one got hurt (except the Volvo). I was forced to drive the Kia Rio all week long. How did I ever drive that thing for 5 years? Seriously, someone tell me. After picking up the Volvo I decided to get my haircut, and, because it was right next door, swing by the nail place for a mani/pedi. I got a gift card from all of my siblings-in-law for my birthday so I thought "what the heck...I have the day off why not?" So while I was busy beautifying myself my hubby was home working diligently in the basement. We bought a sectional yesterday which will be delivered on November 27th, giving us about one month to finish the project. He has gotten a ton done this weekend so far. Gotta love the long MEA weekend! Originally we were going to spend it in Chicago but figured getting this project done would be the smarter thing to do.
What else...? Oh yeah, tomorrow we head to the pumpkin patch to pick up our pumpkins! I am very excited to carve them! Hopefully those pics will be up soon. We are also going to look for costumes for Jim and Danielle's Halloween party. I do love Halloween! I can't believe we will have an almost 7 month old a year from now! Crazy! I have already been brainstorming his/her costume. I'm not sure if you can get candy with just a baby but I will probably try since my own mother prohibited trick-or-treating past age 12. I always felt I had a few more quality years of trick-or-treating in me. All right, we were out late tonight with Pat's teacher friends and I am getting a little delirious. Time for bed! Have a good weekend everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment