Since this weekend was MEA and we decided to stay home and get some work done. I thought I would put up some pictures of what my husband has been up to for the past week, night and day. He finished studding the walls, put in a support beam, and ran the electric (14 sockets!) all by himself. We ordered our couch (its totally sweet), put in a doorbell, broke down a steel tub that we have been trying to figure out what to do with (my dad should be interested to see this one!), I organized my closet by fall/winter maternity and non-maternity garments, and I baked my first apple pie. We also managed to get our house clean, get our pumpkins, pick apples at the orchard, visit with Laura who was home for the weekend from school, and I started perusing the baby items we need to get online. We feel so productive! I even updated my blog...twice! We should have a 4 day weekend every weekend!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
A Very Productive Weekend...
Since this weekend was MEA and we decided to stay home and get some work done. I thought I would put up some pictures of what my husband has been up to for the past week, night and day. He finished studding the walls, put in a support beam, and ran the electric (14 sockets!) all by himself. We ordered our couch (its totally sweet), put in a doorbell, broke down a steel tub that we have been trying to figure out what to do with (my dad should be interested to see this one!), I organized my closet by fall/winter maternity and non-maternity garments, and I baked my first apple pie. We also managed to get our house clean, get our pumpkins, pick apples at the orchard, visit with Laura who was home for the weekend from school, and I started perusing the baby items we need to get online. We feel so productive! I even updated my blog...twice! We should have a 4 day weekend every weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment