Tonight Pat and I went to see Gophers get totally crushed by Denver. Very terrible game! However, it was Baby's first and I did feel some more kicking tonight! Perhaps Baby will be a hockey player! The basement continues to get closer to finished. Pat is doing such a great job down there but I am starting to miss him because he works 8 hours at school and then another 6 hours downstairs when he gets home. It'll all be worth it when it is finished! Our house would be much too small otherwise.
Congrats to my cousin Angie and her hubby Dave who are expecting a baby too! Can the Starke family Christmas get any bigger?!? Grandma and Grandpa are going to need to add another fireplace to get all those stockings up next year!


1 comment:
I just love this blog Sarah. It is so good to keep in touch with you, Pat an d the baby:) I agree the fireplace is getting smaller and smaller at G and G's. I can't wait to get the pregnant picture of both of us at Christmas. How cool that we can share in this very special time togehter. Thank you so much for the very special gift you sent:) I look forward to reading the book. I find that I can't get enough info on this big change in my life. Everyone has been telling me about the crackers (big thanks to that)Love ya, Angie and Dave
Post a Comment