Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Baby and Last Belly Pic with Katie :(
















This weekend I made a last minute decision to come home. ***Disclaimer: I am sorry that I didn't call everyone to try and get together. I hadn't seen my mom in months and wanted to spend some time with just her. We just stayed at her house in Oconomowoc and went through baby stuff and pictures, etc. Lots of fun! Hopefully you all understand how stressful it is for me to drive around to try and see everyone. I try to see everyone as much as I can but it can be tough when on a two day weekend home. But, remember my house is always available for you all to come see me too! Well, it'll be ready in about 2 weeks when the basement is all done. Right now we have a guy taping the basement for us. Soon though!!!

On Saturday night, a few gals stopped by for some board games and Mexican food. Here is a new belly picture of Katie and me. She is just a few weeks away from giving birth so when I am home for Christmas she might be holding her baby in her arms instead of her belly. Please pardon my wonky eye (especially you Lisa) because I am allergic to Snickers, my mom's obese cat.

The other picture is one of our ultrasound pictures. I don't have a scanner so we just took a picture of it. It is the baby's face. It is covering one of the eyes with its little hand. Isn't it just the cutest alien baby you've ever seen?

No comments: