Sunday, November 25, 2007

Registering Fun!

Since my Minnesota baby shower is coming up in 2 months, I decided to take advantage of my long weekend and start registering for the must-haves. Pat's cousins, Shannon, Danielle, and Baby Joshua, offered to come with me since I really had no idea what I even needed. We walked around Babies R Us for about 2 hours scanning away. Joshua really helped convince me of some of the things at the store by testing them out for me. The Jumperoo seems like it might just be a necessity! One thing I realized is that these little people sure do need a lot of stuff!

Today, I went to Target to get some of the things that Babies R Us didn't have in store. I also found that a lot of the prices were lower at Target so I then deleted things off of my first registry. The breast pump I really want was going for 320 bucks at Babies R Us and just 250 dollars at Target, for example. If you want to see what I all registered for, you can click on the links on the side to go to Target or Babies R Us. If there is anything you think I missing, let me know! I am sure I will be adding/deleting more as we get closer to the due date. It is only 4 months away!

Baby is still kicking away, usually in the evening. Unfortunately, it never seems to want to kick while Pat is touching my belly. I assure you though, it is moving and shaking in there!
Lyndee offered up the nickname Lil' Diddy and I think it is cute so I am going to give it a test run to see how it plays. For those of you who didn't know, a lot of my girlfriends refer to Pat as P. Diddy (or sometimes just Diddy) so it is an appropriate interim name for the kiddo.

Well, Diddy, Lil' Diddy, and I are off to walk around the lake. Hope you all had a great Turkey Day. Oh, and Happy 1st Anniversary to my mom and Elliot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can leave a comment now. I had lots of fun helping with the registry stuff even though I have no idea what I am talking about:) Hope to see you soon!
Love - Shannon

Katie Ragan said...

I have to say, I thought the jumperoo was the cutest thing and had to have one! (And the rainforest one that is out now is even better!) Unfortunately, we couldn't take Ella anywhere near her's because she would scream and cry! It absolutely terrified her! On the other hand, I have never know another baby that is as big of a scaredy cat as Ella was!