Well today we had our follow-up appointment with Dr. Kohl's after our ultrasound two weeks ago. Everything looks good and she thinks that the placenta will most likely move away from my cervix by the time I have my next ultrasound on December 28th. Good news! I was slightly concerned and a slightly concerned pregnant lady and Google do not mix. I thought I was for sure going to have to be on bed rest and have a c-section. Oh how the pregnant mind will wander...
My weight was the shocking thing at this appointment. At first I wasn't really putting much on and at this appointment it has finally caught up. I am up 13 pounds! Yikes! She said I should be up about 12 or so now so I am not too concerned. Let's just blame it on Thanksgiving and call it a day! Hard to believe Lil' Diddy is only one pound of it! Yes, I will be off to swim some laps here shortly...


1 comment:
Hey I have my next appointment on Dec. 28 as well. Good time, seeing as we will be on Christmas Vacation. Just thought I would share that with you. Angie
Post a Comment