Well, our basement is officially painted! We still have some detail work that Pat's Aunt Deb is going to help us with but the priming and top coat are done! We spent about 10 hours today working. Pat would say I spent less than that but I still managed to do almost all of the priming and about half of the actual painting. Now he is just finishing up the final touches (good thing since he has sooo much more patience than I do!). It is really starting to look like a room! We are getting measured for carpet this week and the t.v. mount is on the wall ready to hang our new t.v.! The new couch is also down there but because I tend to be a messy painter it is all covered up. We can't wait to hang out down there and have some WI guests over! Check out my awesome overalls from high school which I loved sooo much ! When Pat thinks back to the first time he met me he said I was wearing these pants. They are now my painting pants. They are plenty spacious for baby and me. I can't believe I ever wore these out of the house!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Painting with Patches
Well, our basement is officially painted! We still have some detail work that Pat's Aunt Deb is going to help us with but the priming and top coat are done! We spent about 10 hours today working. Pat would say I spent less than that but I still managed to do almost all of the priming and about half of the actual painting. Now he is just finishing up the final touches (good thing since he has sooo much more patience than I do!). It is really starting to look like a room! We are getting measured for carpet this week and the t.v. mount is on the wall ready to hang our new t.v.! The new couch is also down there but because I tend to be a messy painter it is all covered up. We can't wait to hang out down there and have some WI guests over! Check out my awesome overalls from high school which I loved sooo much ! When Pat thinks back to the first time he met me he said I was wearing these pants. They are now my painting pants. They are plenty spacious for baby and me. I can't believe I ever wore these out of the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the overalls and the basement looks amazing! :)
Hey Sarah and Pat--the basement looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person!! FYI, Sarah.... I have an older model of the pump you put on your registry. It's the best one I've ever had and I've had several of them. Kind of makes you feel a bit like a cow at the milking machine, but very effective and great and fast for back to work.
From your Aunt Kelly
Post a Comment