Saturday, December 29, 2007

2nd Ultrasound



We had our second ultrasound yesterday and the baby has gotten much bigger and much cuter! My placenta/cervix problem has not completely fixed itself yet so we will go in for another follow-up ultrasound in 6 weeks when I am 32 weeks. The baby likes to have its hands up and around its face. The technician told us that the baby was actually sucking on its little hand. Just precious! The heart rate was 141 bpm this time for those of you who are trying to predict the sex of the baby. Right now the baby is breech. I was wondering why I was feeling movement way down low and way up high at the same time. It seems he/she is trying to tickle me with its little hands up high and is moving its legs down low. I don't have a scanner so we just took a picture of the 4D images. We are off to Florida in the morning for a much needed week vacation. Enjoy the freezing weather!!!

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How "precious" indeed!!! Opa and I could hardly see the ultrasound because we couldn't see thru our tears. What a sweet little face. Can't wait to meet him/her in person. Have a wonderful time in Fla. Hope you have swimming weather.
Much love and "Toodleooooo"
G.

Anonymous said...

I think he has your nose!

Anonymous said...

P.S. That anonymous comment was from Auntie Lyndee!