Monday, December 24, 2007

Feliz Navidad





Christmas break is here at last! I thought it might never come. I had another doctor appointment on the 20th and I do not have gestational diabetes! Hooray! I do, however, have very low iron so they said I have to go on an "iron-rich" diet. I don't like liver and onions (much to my grandparents dismay, I'm sure) so I am going to have to work on fitting in asparagus and other red meat. My weight is up 15 lbs. total at this point. I am starting to get a little uncomfortable doing things like tying my shoes. I think I might have to only wear slip-ons or have Pat tie them for me.

Here are some finished basement pictures, our little crooked Christmas tree, and me at 26 weeks prego. Only 100 days to go! I had to put the little stuffed animal on there for my dad and uncle Bob. Pat finally got his own little buddy (from a student) to tie onto the back of the bike next summer.

Merry Christmas to all! We are looking forward to seeing a lot of you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute and not big at all......It was a great Christmas Eve with you guys and hope that Christmas with Sarahs side goes equally well. Enjoy your family time together! Safe Travels! Aunt Deb