I have been feeling the baby move since about the end of October. However, this week all of a suddent, I am really feeling the baby move...like much more often and much bigger movements. Of course it always like to move while I am trying to sleep! Last night Pat and I watched my tummy dancing around for about 10 minutes. It was so weird. I swear it was turning sommersaults and bouncing off the walls. We'll probably be blessed with a child who has ADHD!
I am really looking forward to being home for a few days the week after next! I think I actually get to see both sides of the family this year. Yay! Unfortunately, Pat and I can only stay until the 27th because I have that follow-up ultrasound appointment on the morning of December 28th. Then, we leave for Naples, Florida on the 30th for a week vacation! I can't wait to get outta this cold weather. Too bad I will be walking the beach looking like a beached whale! Oh well, very well worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment