Thursday, February 28, 2008
Today's appointment confirmed that baby hasn't budged in over 2 weeks. Clearly it is a stubborn one, just like his/her daddy! We will have an ultrasound on March 10th and if it still hasn't moved head down by then, we will go to the hospital to do the baby flipping procedure. They have to do it at the hospital just in case in brings on labor (very rare). She explained that there is really no negative effect on the baby and it will be uncomfortable (a lot of pressure), but not extremely painful for me. If we're lucky the baby will move head down and start getting ready! I also found out that my iron is at an all-time low and that I have to start eating more iron-rich foods. I stopped at the store on the way home and got some unblanched almonds (yuck), bran cereals, spinach, and liversausage (double yuck). Hopefully it'll make a difference without making me gag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment