Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby's Room

As promised, here are some pictures of the baby's room. I stayed up until midnight last night washing all of the 0-3 months clothes, sheets, blankets, towels, and mattress pads. I think I must be nesting. Oh, and my hospital bag is half packed. Can you tell I am getting a little anxious? I wanted to pull the car seat out of the box but I still have 5 weeks and 3 days to go. (But really, who's counting?!?) Anytime after week 37 would be fine with me! I'm huge! Yesterday I finally got my prenatal massage. I can't believe I went this long without getting one. Heavenly! Fastest hour of my life though.






In other news, we have finally picked our boy and girl names (middle names still to be determined). Neither of which are names of any other family members or current/past demonic students. Two teachers naming a baby is no easy task. However, I think we might just be ready!

This Thursday is my next appointment and I am hoping Dr. Kohls tells us that the baby is getting head down. Although, this massive lump on the left side of my belly is telling me that his/her head is not where it is supposed to be at all. Unless of course it's a butt! How can you tell the difference? Let's just pray baby gets it act together or a "baby-flipping" procedure awaits me next week. It sounds cute but I heard it is pretty uncomfortable. (And is only effective like 50% of the time.) I'm sure it'll be a cake walk compared to labor though.

1 comment:

arnesona said...

I love the nursery!! Great job:) Angie