Just got back from our long weekend in Wisconsin. Lillian is a champ on the long car rides. She pretty much sleeps the entire time except when she is hungry or wants to be changed. On Sunday we went to a party at my dad's house and he got her a little cd of nursery rhyme songs that all have Lillian's name put into them. It is sooo cute and we listened to it about 5 times on the way home tonight. She loves it! As soon as she hears her name she gets real quiet and then starts to coo. I think she is trying to sing along. Pat and I were singing along with the cd too. It's catchy!
We got to WI on Thursday afternoon and stayed at my mom's house for the entire trip. I did, however, sleep at my friend Lyndee's house last night as it was my first night away from the baby. I went with Lyndee, Maggie, and Katie to see the Rascal Flatts show at Summerfest. It was too much fun (so much fun in fact, I am still recovering). I missed my little girl so much. Thanks to modern technology though, Grandma (who was babysitting) was able to send pictures and text messages frequently so I was able to get a Lillian fix when feeling sad and missing her.
Lillian got to see her boys, Grant and Finn, again. It is really neat to see how fast they grow and how much she and they have changed since early May. Here are some pics from the visit back. Enjoy! We are headed up to the cabin Thursday. Happy 4th of July! I can hardly believe it is July already.


No comments:
Post a Comment