Monday, August 25, 2008

We made it!

Today was our first day back and we all did pretty well. Mom only teared up once, Dad got her there on time and remembered the breast milk, and Lillian had a great time with Theresa, her daycare lady. She took a few naps, ate some cereal, drank some milk, and saved her poopiest diaper for Mommy when she got home. How nice! Theresa said she only cried when hungry and spent most of the day sticking out her tongue at her and smiling/giggling. I spent the day in boring meetings and putting up posters. Lillian has it good. :)

I always say I am going to leave school right at 3:15 but I always find something else that can be done in my classroom and end up staying another hour or more. Today I said I was leaving at 3:15 and actually did! Getting home to Lillian was the best part of the day! That little smile when she came through the door was so good to see. I need to make sure I get that all the time so looks like I am no longer going to be hanging around after school.

No comments: