Last week I was telling Pat that I really hope Lillian starts waking up a little earlier because we need to leave the house by 6:45 to get to work on time and she would easily sleep past 7:00. Never wish for your baby to wake up earlier! I was hoping she'd wake up at around 5:45-6:00ish. No, she now wakes up anywhere between 3:30 and 4:45. Yay! We are going to be very tired this week! Luckily she does fall back asleep after she's eaten but sleeping in segments is not my idea of restful sleep. I know what you might be thinking," Sarah, didn't your baby start sleeping through the night at 1 month?" Yeah, I probably don't have much to complain about. Maybe she is just trying to get in some Mommy time before going to daycare...yeah, I will stick with that rationale!
In other news, we went to the lake one last time for the Labor Day weekend. 2 new milestons were reached! Lillian can now hold her own bottle while eating and she is very close to sitting up on her own! It amazes me how fast things change. A week ago she couldn't do either of those things. Can you believe that on Wednesday she'll be 5 months old?!? Where did the time go? We are quickly approaching the half year mark!


2 comments:
Collin still gets up around that time each morning as well. You get use to it, believe me!!
Looks like my last commented may not have registered - I hope you both have a great first week of school!
Post a Comment