I am happy to say that Lillian has officially rolled over! I thought that maybe she should have reached this milestone a little earlier but thanks to Google I saw that anytime between 3 months and now is when it might happen. She had some times when she was half rolling over but this time it was for real. I happened to be video conferencing with my mom at that time so she got to see the first roll too! I also have her sitting up for longer periods of time. And of course, I don't even need to hold that bottle for her anymore! Miss Independent! I can only imagine where she'll be a month from now!
We are 2 days in to the new school year. Pat and I are both feeling good about having a routine again. On Tuesday when I was helping various lost kindergartners find their classrooms, I noticed a lot of the moms in tears. I have seen this before but for the first time I could relate. It must be hard to send your baby to kindergarten!


No comments:
Post a Comment