Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hail the vulc!






This weekend was St. Paul's winter carnival. We were lucky enough to have my mom come over to watch Lillian most of the weekend. Bryan and JJ made the trip as well (first time away from Grant for more than one day!) and joined us for the festivities. We had so much fun! It is always a blast introducing people to fun and craziness of the event. I am pretty sure they'll be back next year. I think that Grandma and Lillian had fun too. It is pretty normal for us to pull out the feather boas and tiaras to wear in the parade and at the dance we attend for the winter carnival. Somehow they got on Lillian (Daddy was not too pleased). Enjoy the pics of our little princess (Sorry, Laura).

3 comments:

Laura said...

I think in this case it is alright to use that word! She looks sooo cute in all of the pictures!

Corrie said...

Those daddies can be so protective...

Love the tiara, Lillian. Only a little girl like you can really pull off that look!

Christy said...

I think daddy is a stick in the mud :-)