Tuesday, February 3, 2009




Lillian is standing really well holding onto objects these days. She often shifts her weight from side to side which will eventually lead to cruising on furniture. I'm sure that is quite a bit away though. She has some really bad diaper rash so we are letting her roam free here. She just started saying "bye" tonight and waving. So now she can greet you and say goodbye to you. It is pretty darn cute!

In teeth news, Lillian's top teeth are coming in nicely. The one to the left of her top left one is coming in too. So, to celebrate, I gave her some sweet potatoes and macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight. (The real stuff!) It went pretty well so now I have to start getting creative with what to make her. We are already in the planning stages for her first birthday which is 2 months from today! We got her forward facing car seat today too. She should be ready for it on April 3rd! I can't believe my baby is getting so big! Where has the time gone?

2 comments:

grandparents-to-be said...

Collin has to move to his next car seat very soon:) He is too big for the carrier now!

grandparents-to-be said...

The last comment is from me, Angie, on my parents computer.