Oh, and by the way, we're back to regular sleep FINALLY. The sacrifice was changing her bedtime to 9:00 at the earliest. I am not a huge fan of her being up so late but honestly I don't care as long as she sleeps all night. It is hard to remember what it was like having a newborn, but after 2 weeks of up all nights, I am thinking it was pretty exhausting!
In other news, I cannot move fast enough to prevent Lillian from pulling stuff down, climbing up the stairs (yeah, this one is scary), or doing other general ridiculous stuff that comes along with crawling. Unfortunately our basement doesn't have all the right wall angles for gates so we have made barracades of laundry baskets, couches, and toy boxes. If we really want her to keep away, we just put the vacuum cleaner where we want her to stay away from. She is terrified of it!


1 comment:
Collin likes the vaccuum! He really just likes the cord the best:)
Post a Comment