The new funny thing to do lately is poop in the tub. She did it while we were back in Wisconsin last weekend when my mom was bathing her and she tried to do it with me a few nights ago. I say tried because I instantly pulled her out and stuck her and on the potty and she did her business. She did it again the next night, so, to the potty she went. We are starting to get into a little routine here of pooping on the potty. I know she probably has a year to go before she's trained but I do like knowing that she knows what the toilet is for. I also prefer this method to changing dirty diapers and then having to smell them festering in the diaper pail for a few days. Yuck! Let's just flush it away please!
Hope no one was planning on eating after reading this post. I never thought I would think about or talk about (or write about) human excrement so much until becoming a mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment