Wednesday, December 9, 2009
SNOW DAY!!!
This morning I got quite the surprise when I learned my school was closed due to the snow! Unfortunately Pat's school was still in session but we made the best of it :) I haven't had a snow day since 2006 so I was pumped! Lillian had never played in the snow before since she was too little last year, so I bundled her up and took her out. It was pretty cold so we only last about 15 minutes but she was totally mesmerized by all the snow. At first she didn't want to walk in it because it was hard to move but if I cleared a little in front of her she tromped along. I showed her how to make a snow angel, but of course she only wanted me to make the angel and she just laid on top of me. As we were walking in I realized that I forgot to bring the camera so I will have to put a picture up of her next time we go out to play. Just picture little Randy from A Christmas Story in pink and that's about what she looked like. I got tons of other things done: Christmas cards, laundry, cleaning, dishes, shoveling...not a bad day. I will take a snow day any day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Me too!! I love snow days!!
Post a Comment