Hello all,
An update has been requested. Here's what's new:
Thanksgiving went very well. We had dinner over at Gamma Thuente's house. Lillian ate 4 servings of turkey. She absolutely loved it!
We took Lillian to see Santa today and as excited as she was, she clammed up when she actually had to sit by him. I guess he is kinda scary. We weren't able to capture the perfect Christmas card picture so hopefully we will get one sooner rather than later. If it comes in January don't be surprised :)
She has been very talkative recently. She's been putting together more and more sentences which is so much fun. We can actually hold a conversation with her now! My favorites have been: "Mom, are you coming?" "Come back with milk please." "I'll be right back." "I love you." "House, almost there!" "Where is he?" "I don't know." "I want toothbrush!"
In other news, I got accepted to a grad school program at the University of St. Thomas and will be starting in January! I am so excited!!!
We're looking forward to coming back for the holidays! See you all soon. I promise to try and update more often!


1 comment:
Grad School?? Awesome!! It is great to have a masters! Congrats!! Take a look at my blog and answer the poll please.
Post a Comment