The Thuente family is excited to share that we are getting another member in late July. Lillian is so excited to be a big sister. She is anxious to share her bedroom and asks questions like "What does the baby eat in there? and How is the baby going to get out?" on a regular basis.
We found out on Tuesday, November 18th together. I took a test and we both walked into the bathroom at the same time to read the results. I have never gotten to surprise Pat with a pregnancy but it is really fun to find out together. We put Lillian in her big sister shirt and keep showing up places waiting for reactions-that is really fun!
So far I have been EXTREMELY tired with this pregnancy. More so than I remember with Lillian. Everything is so different now because I have another little person to focus on rather than just waiting around for your first baby to arrive. In fact, I keep forgetting I am pregnant until I start to feel really hungry or nauseous out of the blue. It is fun to keep remembering :)
More to come in the following months. We are just praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby!


1 comment:
Congratulations you guys!!
Post a Comment