Saturday, July 16, 2011

38 Week Appointment

I had to see a different doctor this week because mine is on vacation. She confirmed my sneaking suspicion that the baby was not head down. Things have been feeling kind of lopsided in there and I was fairly sure baby has changed positions multiple times. Additionally, I had felt as though I hadn't been feeling baby move as often. Because of this, she ordered a stress test on the baby. This kind of freaked me out at first but once they hooked me up to the machine and I passed the test within the first 3 minutes I was relieved. Now I am just hopeful that by my 39 week appointment things will work themselves out. I remember Lillian being breech until the end so we will see if this baby is a repeat of her. I just don't want to have to do a baby flipping. I have not heard a lot of good things about these! But whatever I have to do to have this baby naturally is preferred.

10 days til due date! This part is agonizingly slow...

I am starting to think Lillian thinks I am making this whole baby business up because she keeps asking if I am ever going to the hospital. Soon, kiddo, soon! (*Hopefully*)

No comments: