Wednesday, August 1, 2007
5 weeks down...35 more to go!
So far no morning sickness to report. Thank God! I am very sleepy and have taken a liking to mid afternoon naps. Not sure what I will do when I have to go back to work! I have been dizzy when getting up from bed or standing up after sitting a while. I guess that is normal. No food aversions either. Although, I did have an issue with my friend Mr. Banana the other day. But I don't particularly loves those anyway. I am pretty much hungry late at night now which is kind of strange. I heard that I am supposed to keep snacks next to the bed in case I am starving at like 3 am. I don't think I have eaten at that hour unless it was delivered by a Jimmy John's/Pizza Shuttle driver and I was feeling "good."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi Baby Giri,
When I was pregnant with you, all I wanted was watermelon. So we decided to plant a garden with many watermelon plants so I could feed my cravings. Not to mention that when I was six months pregnant I looked like I was carring a watermelon.
Love Ya
Mom
As the eldest child of P.Diddy I am feeling a little left out. Did P.diddy have any cravings before came along???
Hey Sarah,
Grandma said she craved beer when she was pregnant with me...that explains a lot!! Probably best to avoid feeding that craving if it occurs...LOL. Rest when you can and eat healthy (I gained like like a million pounds when I was pregnant with little G--just a word to the wise). Take good care of that little Irish Catholic baby. We can use some more of those in the world!!
Love,
The other maker of Irish Catholic babies in the family and your favorite aunt (don't worry...I won't tell the others).
Kelly
Post a Comment