Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to School/Crockettfest 07


I didn't want to go but I made it. I was feeling really sick last week so I thought it would most likely carry into the next week (when school starts). However, I feel pretty good. So, maybe my morning sickness was just for one week instead of 6 or 7 like most. Wishful thinking probably! My classroom is coming along alright. The kids will come back the day after Labor day so I have a week to get totally ready. I did tell the principals and staff about the pregnancy. The principals took the news well and think they'll be able to find my replacement.

This past weekend we went to Crockettfest 07. A group of Pat's cousins and siblings and their spouses went camping in Lyndon Station near the Wisconsin Dells. Even little Joshua made the trip this year! He is the one standing on the keg. This was the second year that we have done the camping trip. It was a really fun time. I especially enjoyed the fact that the campground had a pool! It is always nice laying out on beach chairs instead of sand. Doesn't quite feel like roughing it so much but we did have to walk forever to use the restroom so it was a trade-off. Of course there were no beers had for me but that was just fine. I was a little jealous of the tippy cup though. I love that game!

This is a picture of our group. We got matching shirts since it is kind of what we do these days.

No comments: