This weekend my friend Katie and her hubby Ben came to visit. Katie is 21 weeks prego with her second and it is a boy. So of course we have decided if I have a girl they will inevitably fall in love and get married and if it is a boy they will be best friends! Haha! On Saturday we went to a party over at our friend Shay's house. It was quite an exciting evening! I got to call 911 because someone at the party fell backwards off of a trailer. Luckily, he was not seriously hurt. I think the "medication" he was on made him a little more resilient than he would have been normally. I also played the best game ever...Guitar Hero. It is seriously an awesome game even though I am really bad at it.
As the picture here shows, I don't have too much of a tummy since I am only almost 10 weeks. However I am starting to feel like my tummy is changing a little bit. I am excited to start looking at maternity clothes soon! Katie has given me all kinds of tips on where to shop and what are the "must-haves." Hopefully she and all the other new moms I know will be able to help me register for the baby because I have no idea what I will even need!
I am still sick on and off. I go a few days and feel pretty good and then the morning sickness bug bites me again. So far I have lost a few pounds. I am not too worried. I know they will find me and be bringing some friends in the coming months! It is all worth it though! I can't wait for my 11 week appointment next Friday. I think we will get to hear the heartbeat!
Tomorrow Pat and I go back to school. What an exciting summer it has been! We went on some excellent camping trips (though I missed the trip with Maggie and Lyndee :(...maybe next year?), spent some quality time at the cabin, went back to O-town for a nice long weekend, my dad came to visit, and best of all we found out we are having a baby! Not a bad couple months.


No comments:
Post a Comment