Friday, August 24, 2007

Last Day

Well, yesterday was my last day with Tommy, Joe, Robbie, and Charlie. It is kind of sad actually. Every other time I have left I thought that there was a good chance I'd be coming back the next summer. Not this time. Charlie said, "goodbye forever, Sarah!" So sad! I will miss those guys next year. (Though I will not really miss Thomas the Tank Engine...) I told the boys Mr. Thuente will be checking up on them for me next year :) I will take lots of memories from the past 3 summers with me! Not to mention the excellent list of baby names the boys offered. I especially enjoyed Charlie's idea to name my baby Percy (if it is a boy) or Lady (if it is a girl). Lady Thuente...nice ring to it, hey? In case you didn't know, we decided not to find out the sex ahead of time. So, place your bets as to what you think it will be because no one will know until he/she is here!

1 comment:

Katie Ragan said...

I am betting you have girl because she can marry my son (thats so CRAZY to say!!) and we can be family!!....Your blog is super cute! Can't wait to see you! I am so excited to have another pregnant lady to hang out with!