



Last weekend, Pat put all of his energy into painting the nursery as well as assembling the new crib and changing table we bought. I have to say that he is my hero. My nesting instinct has totally kicked in but unfortuantely I am not able to do as much of the work as I had anticipated. Luckily, Pat let me (kindly) boss him around. While I did pick out the crib set and the paint, I only primed about half of the room. (Don't worry Mom, my doc said it was ok to paint). Getting down on the ground and then trying to get back up is getting harder by the day. Not to mention I look ridiculous while doing it. Here are some pictures of what it looks like so far. Also, here is a new belly pic at 7 months and a picture of Pat and I before we went to my school's auction on Saturday night.


3 comments:
You guys look so adorable and I love the sweater with that dress! Pat couldn't have been too mad about the shopping spree when he saw how cute you looked! :)
You look fantastic! Definately that pregnant lady glow! Your pregnancy is going so fast! Can't wait to see you!
Hey Sarah -- You look adorable--much unlike this old lady will in another 6 months!!!
Just think though--getting those senior discounts should really help us save money for #5's college fund!!
Love, Aunt Kelly
Post a Comment