Monday, July 13, 2009

Tan Baby




Lillian got Pat's ability to tan. These tan lines are from about one hour in the sun with SPF 50 lathered on generously. It goes without question, I am jealous!! She is so brown already this summer!

This red outfit is the first thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant. I found it while going through Lillian's closet today and decided to try it on her. It is a little small but that only adds to the fact that it looks like I stole this thing from AC Slater, all-star wrestler! Seriously, what was I thinking?!? Clearly I had no experience in baby fashion at the time of the purchase. You also get a good shot here of Lillian's new teeth. I counted 7 new teeth coming in right now (molars, ouch!).

3 comments:

arnesona said...

Very interesting outfit:) Love the new praying picture! Collin prays with us before every dinner. Good habits start young.

The Thuente Family said...

It's actually a few months old but it's one of my favs so I thought I'd update. Yeah, interesting is a good adjective to describe that piece!

Katie Ragan said...

That outfit is awesome. You should all get one and take a family pic.