Gotta brag...my kid rocks! Yes, it is official! Our baby is walking. I have been a little bit of a slacker in my blogging but it all started 2 weeks ago when Lillian started standing up all over the place. Then on our anniversary she took two steps. Now, she is a walking machine. We taught her the word "walk" as she was learning so now she walks about saying, "walk, walk, walk!" We are so very proud of her! She has also learned about a word every other day, no kidding. She is so verbal and you can actually talk to her and she will give you answers. I ask her if she wants to go to sleep and she'll respond, "No nigh-nigh, Mama." Little stinker.
Tomorrow I am leaving for a 3 day camping trip with my girlfriends. This will be the first time I've left her for more than 24 hours and I am excited to go but sad that I am missing out on this fun time in her new mobility. Hopefully she'll coming running to my arms when I return!


1 comment:
Woo hoo, Lillian! It is so fun when they finally get up and go. Now there's no stopping her.
Post a Comment