Sunday, August 15, 2010
Bomb-Pop Meltdown
Lillian is really getting in to her terrible two's as of late. I am not exactly sure when my sweet baby made the switch from angel to little demon (you know what I mean) but she did. Although she can still certainly can play both parts quite well. Yesterday at Como Zoo she threw a fit. Not just a little whining, I'm not getting my way kind of fit. No. This was the loudest I have ever heard my little girl. Ever. We were sharing a Popsicle and I bit it because it was starting to melt. So, she freaked out, yelled at me, hit me (gasp!), and told me she didn't like me. Wow quadruple whammy! Needless to say she got to sit in the Polar Bear Cave in a time out strapped in her stroller with seemingly every pair of eyes in the place (including polar bear eyes) glued to us. As she broke into hives screaming, I just kept reminding myself that she is testing me and that she is not going to win! I threw the Popsicle away, had a nice to heart-to-heart with her, and prayed for patience. She eventually apologized and we had a nice chat about how naughty she was at the zoo and how she is never, ever going to do something that like again! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment